Apricot & Coconut Balls
These easy no-bake snacks are a fantastic lunch box addition!
- 500 g dried apricots
- 300 g sweetened condensed milk
- 2.5 cups desiccated coconut
- Place 2 cups of the desiccated coconut onto a small plate and set aside.
- Place the apricots, sweetened condensed milk and remainder of the coconut into a food processor & blend for 30-40 seconds or until all ingredients are finely chopped.
- Scoop up tablespoon-sized amounts of mixture and roll into balls.
- Coat the balls in the desiccated coconut and then place them in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/