A classic banana bread recipe that's perfect for brekkie on-the-go, lunchboxes or arvo tea with a cuppa!
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup yoghurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 130gm butter, melted
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line/grease a loaf pan.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and mix through the cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, yoghurt, milk and mashed banana.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir well to combine.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until completely cooked through when tested with a skewer.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the loaf pan before turning out onto a wire rack.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/