Banana & Choc Chip Muffins
A freezer-friendly lunchbox snack or morning/afternoon tea treat!
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable or coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180C and line or grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, place all of the ingredients aside from the flour and choc chips. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Gradually add in the flour, half a cup at a time and then finish by stiring through the chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into the muffin holes and bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Remove from the oven and let the muffins cool for a few minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/