Banana & Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
The perfect pre/post workout snack or 3.30-itis pick me up!
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- 1 egg
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line or grease a baking tray.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Roll tablespoon sized amounts of the mixture and place onto the baking tray.
- Gently press them down with your fingers or with the back of a fork or spoon.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/