Banana, White Chocolate & Raspberry Loaf
One bowl wonder! A deliciously sweet option for morning tea.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup yoghurt
- ½ cup vegetable/coconut oil
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180C and line or grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, sugar, oil, milk, yoghurt and vanilla until well combined.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir through the mashed banana.
- Sift in the flour and stir well.
- Lastly, fold through the white chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Set aside to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, before slicing into 8 portions.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/