BBQ Pork Brioche Burgers
Tasty bbq pork with crispy slaw on a brioche bun.
- 500g Shredded BBQ pork (See my Smoky Bbq Pork Ribs recipe)
- 4 brioche buns, halved
- 4 dill pickles, sliced
- 2 cups kale slaw or coleslaw
- 1/3 cup aioli
- 2 tbsp chilli jam ( See Chilli Jam recipe)
- Spread the aioli evenly over the 4 bun bases, and the chilli jam on the top side.
- Place the shredded pork on the base of the bun and top with slaw & dill pickles.
- * FYI: You can substitute the pork for shredded chicken or beef!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/