Beetroot, Pumpkin & Goats Cheese Salad
A nutritious salad that's full of essential vitamins, minerals and plenty of fibre. The flavours work perfectly together paired with the zingy wholegrain mustard dressing.
- 500gm pumpkin, diced
- 250gm cooked beetroots, quartered
- 400gm can of chickpeas, drained
- 120gm spinach
- 120gm rocket
- 200gm goats cheese
- 1 cup walnuts
Wholegrain Mustard Dressing
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray.
- Toss the pumpkin in olive oil, salt and pepper and spread onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pumpkin turns golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, place the rocket & spinach leaves on a serving platter and top with the beetroots, chickpeas and walnuts.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked & has cooled for 5 minutes, place it onto of the salad.
- Crumble the goats cheese ontop and drizzle over the wholegrain mustard dressing!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/