Blueberry & Yoghurt Wholemeal Muffins
A healthy and wholesome lunchbox snack.
- 1.5 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup natural or greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1.5 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 160C and grease or line a 12 hole muffin tin.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, yoghurt, milk and oil until well combined.
- Using a spoon, stir through the flour until all the mixture is thoroughly combined. Lastly, fold through the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin holes, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the muffins are lightly golden.
- Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan and placing on a cooling rack. When completely cooled, dust the muffins with some icing sugar.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/