Cacao, Coconut & Chia Puddings
A rich and chocolatey dessert that’s actually good for you. This creamy pudding is full of antioxidants, good fats and essential Omega 3’s.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup tablespoons cacao (*can also use cocoa powder)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into 4 small glasses and cover with cling wrap.
- Place in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours.
- Once ready to serve top with some shaved (dairy-free) chocolate, dusting of cacao, coconut flakes or fresh berries.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/