Cauliflower, Apple & Halloumi Salad with a Parsley Dressing
A delicious nutrient dense salad with a zesty green dressing.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets (*Any colour variety)
- 1 green apple, cored & finely sliced
- 60g rocket leaves
- 180g halloumi, sliced
- 1 tablespoon pistachios
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 anchovies
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the florets onto the tray and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and then sprinkle on some seasoning. Toss with your hands to coat all of the florets.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, turning half way through.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the halloumi for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden. Set aside on a plate.
- To make the dressing, place all of the ingredients into a tall jar and blend with a stick blender, until smooth.
- Assemble the salad by placing the rocket leaves on the base of a serving dish. Top with the baked florets, apple and halloumi. Sprinkle over the pistachios and pepitas and then drizzle over the green dressing right before serving.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/