Choc Peanut Butter Brownies (Gluten Free)
Fudgy chocolate goodness marbled with salty peanut butter…. Need I say more!?
- 1 ½ cups almond meal
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 5 tablespoons of peanut butter, warmed
- 150g GF Chocolate Chips
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 160C & line a brownie pan with baking paper.
- Gently melt the chocolate in a double boiler on the stovetop, or in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. Keep stirring until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla bean paste, maple syrup, coconut oil and 4 tablespoons of the peanut butter in a large bowl. Add the melted chocolate and then the almond meal and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Drizzle over the remaining tablespoon of warmed peanut butter and gently run a skewer through to create a swirl pattern throughout the brownie.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 9-12 squares.
- Serve with a sprinkle of sea salt, fresh berries or a dollop of coconut yoghurt.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/