Choc Raspberry Brownies
These decadent and moist brownies are the perfect sweet treat!
- 150gm fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 150gm butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 250gm chocolate
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C and line a brownie tray with baking paper.
- Place the butter and chocolate into a saucepan and simmer over low heat until they have melted. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, place all the ingredients apart from the raspberries into the bowl and stir well. Gently fold through half of the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the brownie tray and then place the remainder of the raspberries on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes & then allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/