Chocolate, Banana & Zucchini Muffins
A fantastic lunch box snack for the kiddies! Added bonus, the kids won’t even notice the hidden fruit and veg.. Winner!
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup honey/maple syrup
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 3/4 cup dark choc chips
- Preheat a fan forced over to 180C & grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl add the zucchini, banana, eggs, vanilla, milk, honey/maple syrup and oil. Stir for 1-2 minutes until well combined.
- In a seperate bowl add the flour, cinnamon, cocoa powder and mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir thoroughly, then fold through the choc chips.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pans and top with extra choc chips (optional).
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/