Chocolate Chip Cookies
Deliciously sweet and gooey choc chip cookies
- 1 cup milk choc chips/buttons
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 & ½ cups plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 120gm butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 160C and line/grease two large baking trays.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Whisk in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir until well combined. Fold through the chocolate chips.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place on the baking trays.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- You can certainly swap for dark or white chocolate if you prefer.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/