This delicious granola is jam packed full of essential vitamins and minerals whilst also satisfying your sweet tooth.
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup macadamias
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 160C.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Lay out the mixture onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven & allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving with your milk of choice, yoghurt or fresh fruit!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/