Coconut Bounty Balls
THE easiest sweet treat and one bowl wonder! You can mix it up by adding a surprise inside the balls – nuts, choc chips, dried cranberries. . Totally moreish!
- 250gm sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100gm dark chocolate, melted
- Place the sweetened condensed milk, coconut, coconut oil and vanilla in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place on a lined tray. Drizzle with as much melted chocolate as the heart desires.
- Pop into the freezer to set for 20 minutes, or if time permits pop them into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/