Coconut & Oat Cookies
The perfect addition to the kid's lunchbox!
- 1 & ½ cups oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 120gm butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease or line 2 baking trays.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, desiccated coconut, flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix together the egg, vanilla, butter and sugar.
- Gradually add the wet mix into the dry and blend together for 1-2 minutes.
- Place heaped tablespoons of the mixture onto the baking tray and flatten slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Let them cool on the trays for 5 minutes before eating.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/