A delicious and versatile option for brekkie, lunch or for a snack!
- 2 x 420gm cans of corn kernels, drained
- 1 & ½ cups self raising flour
- ¼ cup coriander, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped.
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup of milk
- salt and pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, over medium heat.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan, so they form round patty shapes. Make sure you only do 3-4 at a time, so you don’t overcrowd the pan.
- Cook the fritters for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and place on some kitchen paper to cool. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Serve with a side of poached eggs, crispy bacon and some homemade guacamole.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/