Dairy free Chocolate Bark
A delicious dairy free & refined sugar free option for those (like me) who have a major sweet tooth.
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- * You can use any type of topping that you would prefer. Nuts, berries and seeds work perfectly!
- Line a brownie tray with some baking paper.
- Stir the coconut oil, vanilla, salt, cocoa and maple syrup together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the brownie tray & top with the hazelnuts, almonds and coconut flakes (or your chosen toppings!)
- Place in the fridge for 6 hours or freezer for 3 hours, or until it has completely set.
- Once it’s set, break the chocolate slab up and store in the fridge or freezer for up to a week.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/