Dark Chocolate Cookies (Gluten Free)
A gooey-chocolatey gluten-free treat!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup/honey/rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 70gm chopped dark chocolate (*I use the lindt 80-90% cocoa)
- Preheat an oven to 160C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients until it forms a thick dough consistency.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place onto the lined baking tray. Using the back of a fork or spoon, gently press down on each of the cookies so that they flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/