A great recipe to get the kids involved with, that they will LOVE too! Perfect for playdates, picnics or as a lunchbox treat.
- 1.5 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 120gm butter, melted
- 16 chocolate freckles
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 160C and line a baking tray.
- Using an electric mixer beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and egg and beat until well combined.
- Gradually add in the sifted flour and baking powder, and beat until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place onto the baking tray. Flatten the balls slightly with your fingers and press a single chocolate freckle into the centre.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly brown.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/