Mango & Yoghurt Popsicles
These sweet and filling popsicles make for the perfect summertime treat. My kids absolutely LOVEEE them!
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped.
- 400g vanilla/plain or greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients into a blender & mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into 8 popsicle molds & gently insert the popsicle sticks into the center of each mold.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Handy tip – Place the frozen molds into a cup/bowl of warm water to easily remove the popsicles!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/