Milo Energy Balls
These bliss balls are sure to be a hit with the kiddies & make a great lunchbox addition.
- 395g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup milo
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g packet of plain biscuits (arnott’s marie)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Extra desiccated coconut, to coat the balls
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until they form a crumb consistency.
- Roll into small tablespoon sized balls and then coat in the extra desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/