Mini Banana Bread Loaves
A delicious and filling addition to school lunch boxes or as an afternoon snack! I love having mine when they are fresh out of the oven, with a layer of butter- SO yum! These little loaves have definitely become a family favourite in our household..
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 & ¾ cup self raising flour, sifted
- Topping: sliced Banana, nuts, shredded coconut or chia seeds.
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C.
- Grease an 8-hole mini loaf pan (I purchased mine from Williams Sonoma http://www.williams-sonoma.com.au/williams-sonoma-nonstick-mini-loaf-pan )
- Combine sifted flour and cinnamon in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, vanilla bean paste, oil, milk, sugar and eggs. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, making sure all are well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the loaf pans & add any desired toppings.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
- TIP: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days or alternatively pop them into a zip lock bag and place them in the freezer.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/