Mixed Berry & Coconut Wholemeal Muffins
These nutty and moist muffins are perfect for morning or afternoon tea served with a cuppa.
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 3/4 cup oil (vegetable or coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.5 cups mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, oil, yoghurt, eggs and vanilla.
- Once well combined stir in the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, coconut and then slowly fold through the berries.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pans and bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before serving.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/