Mixed Berry Mini Bundt Cakes
Bursting with berry goodness, these moreish mini bundt cakes are the perfect option for morning/afternoon tea or added to your little one’s lunchbox!
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Cooking oil spray, for greasing
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 160 degrees & spray the mini bundt pan generously.
- Using an electric mixer beat the butter, vanilla, yoghurt and sugar in large bowl for 1-2 minutes, until well combined.
- Gradually add in the eggs, one at a time.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix on low speed for 1-2 minutes, scrapping down the sides of the bowl when needed.
- Gently fold through the berries with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon the batter into the mini bundt cavities, making sure to only fill them ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they are lightly golden.
- Set aside for 5 minutes until they have cooled.
- Optional: After removing the mini bundt cakes from the pan, dust with a little icing sugar.
- Now the challenge will be stopping at just one… Enjoy!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/