Paprika, Chickpea & Feta Salad
Packed full of fibre, protein and antioxidants. A great salad to serve with some grilled chicken or fish.
- 300gm rocket & spinach salad mix
- 400gm chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 200gm edamame
- ¼ red cabbage, sliced
- 250gm persian feta, crumbled
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a large serving bowl and gently stir through with your hands or a serving spoon.
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients into a jar, place the lid on and shake well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad & serve.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/