Peach, Bocconcini & Prosciutto Salad
A sweet & salty side dish that goes perfectly with chicken or beef. It is without a doubt one of the easiest dishes you will have the pleasure of putting together, ready in a total of 5 minutes! For those entertaining or wanting to prep dinner in record time this is definitely a WINNER!
- 120g Rocket & Spinach Mix
- 3 large pieces of Bocconcini, torn in quarters.
- 100g sliced Proscuitto/Serrano Ham , torn in half.
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2/3 cup of walnuts
- 2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil ( I use Cobram Estate )
- 1 tablespoon of Balsamic Glaze.
- Place salad leaves into a large bowl. Top with sliced prosciutto, peaches, walnuts and bocconcini.
- Drizzle over the extra virgin olive oil & balsamic glaze.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/