Pumpkin, Goat's Cheese & Herb Frittata
A very budget friendly and versatile meal, that can be whipped up for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
1 hr 5 min
1 hr 5 min
- 500gm pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 150gm goats cheese, crumbled
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mixed herbs (parsley, coriander, sage or thyme)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray.
- Place the pumpkin onto the tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss slightly. Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Meanwhile place the eggs, cream and milk into a blender and blitz for 10-20 seconds or until well combined.
- Line or grease a baking dish and layer the pumpkin, herbs, spring onion, garlic and three quarters of the goats cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the top, making sure most of the ingredients are covered.
- Bake for 30 minutes & then remove from the oven and sprinkle the remainder of the goats cheese ontop. Return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/