Raspberry & Chia Porridge
A delicious and warming breakfast option that is full of fibre and antioxidants.
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 cups of oat milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 180gm raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey, to serve
- Place the oats, milk & chia seeds into a saucepan and let them soak for 5-8 minutes.
- Once soaked, place the chopped raspberries into the saucepan and bring to the boil before reducing to a gentle simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until the porridge thickens.
- Spoon into bowls and serve with some honey, orange zest and raspberries.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/