Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins
A sweet and moreish morning tea that will certainly please the tastebuds of the entire family.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat a fan forced over to 160C & grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Then add the yoghurt, oil, sugar, milk, choc chips and vanilla. Stir thoroughly for 1-2 minutes.
- Sift the flour into the wet mixture and stir until all the ingredients are well combined. Lastly, fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pans and bake for 15-17 minutes.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/