Salmon, Quinoa & Rocket Salad
Ready in 25 minutes from start to finish, so perfect as a mid week dinner!
- 2 fillets of salmon, skin off and boneless
- 250g quinoa & brown rice mix, cooked
- 200g rocket
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled & sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, finely sliced lengthways
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Dill Yoghurt Dressing
- 300g natural yoghurt
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 bunch of dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt & pepper
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C & line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the salmon onto the baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on how cooked through you prefer.
- Arrange the rocket, quinoa/brown rice mix, avocado, radishes, cucumber and cherry tomatoes on a platter or in a large serving bowl.
- To make the dill yoghurt, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once the salmon has finished cooking, set aside to cool for 5 minutes before flaking on top of the salad.
- Top with some yoghurt dressing & serve with a side of lemon wedges.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/