- 1 Radish, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of Pickled Ginger
- ½ cup of Seaweed Salad
- ½ cup thinly sliced Cucumber
- ½ cup thinly sliced Carrots
- ¼ Avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Wasabi Peas
- 1 cup of steamed Black Rice
- 120 grams Sushi Grade Sashimi (Salmon, Tuna, Kingfish)
- 1 teaspoon Black/White Sesame Seeds
- Place the sesame seeds onto a plate or chopping board.
- Roll the piece of sashimi in the sesames seeds & then gently slice the sashimi into 8 pieces.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and top with the sliced sashimi.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/