A fresh and healthy lunch that is packed full of omega 3's and protein!
- 300gm of fresh sashimi (salmon, tuna, kingfish)
- 300gm mixed salad leaves
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup edamame beans
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup seaweed salad
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup shredded beetroot
- ¼ shredded broccoli stalk
- 1 teaspoon of white & black sesame seeds
- Divide all the salad ingredients into two bowls and then top with black & white sesame seeds.
- Serve with an asian style dressing, some pickled ginger and wasabi.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/