Spinach, Cherry Tomato & Goats Cheese Frittata
A quick, easy and versatile meal that’s perfect at any time of the day.
- 10 eggs, whisked
- 100gm baby spinach leaves
- 250gm cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup goat’s cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 160C.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or oven safe frying-pan over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, tossing regularly. Add the baby spinach leaves and cook for a further minute.
- Pour in the egg mixture and sprinkle on the seasoning. Place the pan in the oven and cook for 8 minutes. Carefully bring the pan out and sprinkle on the goat’s cheese before placing the pan back in the oven to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan form the oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- If you don’t like the taste of Goat’s cheese, you could definitely swap it for Feta or any other cheese you prefer!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/