Strawberry, Ricotta & Passionfruit Muffins
The perfect pairing of sweet and saltiness. These are absolutely mouth-watering straight out of the oven and served with a coffee!
Write a review
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ricotta
- 250gm punnet of strawberries, quartered
- 100ml passionfruit pulp (*You can use fresh or canned, including the juice/pulp syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C and grease or line a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, oil, passionfruit pulp, eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Once combined, add in the flour and then slowly fold through the strawberries and ricotta.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pans and if desired you can place a few sliced strawberries ontop.
- Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes before removing and indulging! SO YUM!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/