Toasted Macadamia & Cranberry Muesli
A wholesome toasted muesli that can be prepared on the weekend, for a convenient and nutritious weekday brekkie.
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup macadamias
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 160C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture onto the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven & allow the muesli to cool for 5 minutes before serving with your milk of choice, yoghurt or fresh fruit.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/