Watermelon, Feta & Mint Salad
This is probably my favourite summer salad! The saltiness of the feta cheese goes perfectly with the chilled and sweet watermelon. Mint gives the salad some added freshness and the radish is the perfect pop of colour & crunch!
- 1.5kg of watermelon (about 1/4 of a large), rind removed & cut into 2cm chunks
- 200gm Greek Style Feta, crumbled
- 1 Bunch of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbspn of olive oil
- 1 tbspn of lime juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the watermelon, radish, mint & ½ of the feta into a bowl and using your fingers give the ingredients a gentle mix. Top with the rest of the crumbled feta.
- That’s it, all ready to serve!
- Simple, easy and SO delicious… Enjoy!
Rebecca Pope Sydney Food & Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/