Wholemeal Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
A healthy and sweet lunchbox snack.
- 2 large apples, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 & ¼ cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180C and line or grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Whisk together the grated apple, eggs, sugar, milk, oil, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Using a spoon, stir through the flour and mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin holes. Place into the oven and bake for 18-22 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean and the tops are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Rebecca Pope Sydney Lifestyle Blogger https://rebeccapope.com.au/